As we prepare our hearts and minds for Easter weekend.. Watch this powerful and moving short video of the ultimate sacrifice of a Father and a Son. God gave up his most beloved Son, but that Son also chose to give up His own life to save ours… The sacrifice was required of one most dear for the salvation of all…
Most (The Bridge): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHbUgoXz3dk
2 Corinthians 5:17: “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
What does to be a new creation mean?:
- We now have a godly perspective. “From now on, therefore, we regard no one according to the flesh.” (2 Corinthians 5:14-17). We view others through God’s eyes.
- It means we will no longer be held accountable for our past sins or for the sins of others that were committed against us. We are not defined by our past mistakes, our struggles, or our trauma… our story is ultimately God’s story and as a new creation, He offers us the following gifts of mercy and grace…
– He gives us hope and healing in place of hardships and heartache.
– He gives us purpose in place of pain.
– He gives us completeness and wholeness in place of brokenness.
– He gives us a testimony and transformation in place of trauma.
– He gives us strength in place of struggles.
– He gives us new life in place of our past.
Revelation 21:5 “And he who was seated on the throne said, Behold, I am making all things new.” Also, he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” God keeps His promises. In His timing, He will make all things right, all things new.
Praying this Easter that you are filled with His peace that surpasses all understanding. That He heals any areas of your life that need healed and you experience completeness and wholeness. That He continues to refine you and transform you for the purpose he created you for. That He grants you all the desires of your heart!
Easter Blessings, Witlee